Panchoud

[Survival Server] Shop Update

7 posts in this topic

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Survival Server

Description

My idea:

Set an expiry timer to items sold in the shop perhaps for 30 days? It will help remove clutter and also items that are overpriced and not being purchased!

Thanks

Well I think you mean /ah and its already an timer at it so I don't see the point in adding a longer time.

also /shop is block related stuff like, wood, stone, lava bucket and not things players can list at the auction house

No I mean let's say I sell a stack of 64 cobblestone for 1 Billion. Obviously no one will purchase that listing. 

So by default, all items on the store should have a 30 expiry timer. If the item is not sold within 30 days, it will be returned to the player in a "/collect" item panel.

This idea is meant to remove inactive listings which are sitting there longer than 30 days. For example /shop has a person seller 2 shulker shells for 10,000,000. It's been there for months. This idea will remove such items from the shop and return them to the player who listed it originally for relisting should they chose. 

This idea is not for an "Auction House". It's meant to improve "/shop" and make it less cluttered. 

Edited by Panchoud

On 2/17/2021 at 7:17 PM, Panchoud said:

No I mean let's say I sell a stack of 64 cobblestone for 1 Billion. Obviously no one will purchase that listing. 

So by default, all items on the store should have a 30 expiry timer. If the item is not sold within 30 days, it will be returned to the player in a "/collect" item panel.

This idea is meant to remove inactive listings which are sitting there longer than 30 days. For example /shop has a person seller 2 shulker shells for 10,000,000. It's been there for months. This idea will remove such items from the shop and return them to the player who listed it originally for relisting should they chose. 

This idea is not for an "Auction House". It's meant to improve "/shop" and make it less cluttered. 

My mans, screw the shop. This seems like an auction house change to me.

If you are auctioning then there is a bidding system. Do the item goes to the highest bidder after "x" amount of days.

Not suggesting for that at all.

I am suggesting a system for removing items no one is buying from the shop after 30 days. No bids. Just a simple listing expiration.