Add permenant Sell multiplier for DOnator ranks

aliraj

HI how are u all hope u guys will be fine,i would like to suggest that admins should add permenant sell multiplier for ranks for Example

Diamond = 0.1

Emerald=0.2

bedrock=0.3 

void=0.4

ender=0.5 

elytra=0.6 

its very sad to see Low multiplier and only Elytra Players have right to enjoy..And if this is not right add donator shop where sell multiplier will available in low rates thanks...Thats all

I do not think this should be implemented. The exclusive additional perm multiplier enjoyed by elytra players should be kept that way, to incentivize more players to buy the rank. When you think about it, there is not much new content unlocked as you RU for the higher ranks, like bedrock onwards, and this perm multi would serve as a means to prevent elytra from being completely obsolete. 

Besides, it is already much easier to get a multiplier compared to last time ever since Dead introduced the quest system. If your suggestion isn't implemented I guess you just gotta suck it up and be thankful for the easier time we have now. 

28 minutes ago, yihern said:

I do not think this should be implemented. The exclusive additional perm multiplier enjoyed by elytra players should be kept that way, to incentivize more players to buy the rank.

So you're saying that people should buy Elytra just to get multi and be rich? Well, buying a rank gives you Advantage as many know that its that way. For the fact, its not easy to get Elytra if you're not a donator like some peeps in UN whose saving like 10-30Q just to trade for something in the store.

30 minutes ago, yihern said:

When you think about it, there is not much new content unlocked as you RU for the higher ranks, like bedrock onwards, and this perm multi would serve as a means to prevent elytra from being completely obsolete. 

That's the point of suggetions in Forums, we find stuff that gets to be added to the ranks that has not much content on ranks. Well aliraj is saying that to add this multi system so that "NEW CONTENT TO RANKS" will get some action.

Archived