[Skyblock Server] Events!

Hudi_

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Skyblock Server

Description

So I was thinking about an event plugin being implemented, it would basically host some events at random times, or give ranks/staff team the abillity to /even host, I think this is pretty cool to add since there isn't really much to do in skyblock other than farm, so a little bit of fun would be awesome!

(IL has this, if you don't know what I mean, you can check that) - [I'm sorry if this counts as advertising]

That wont be good. Its only a way to get more free items, ranks. There is a vote system and if you are in top3 you can get ranks, keys. Its a OP Skyblock and if you are active one day you can get everything what you need. Events are good but for fun. 

4 hours ago, Najt said:

That wont be good. Its only a way to get more free items, ranks. There is a vote system and if you are in top3 you can get ranks, keys. Its a OP Skyblock and if you are active one day you can get everything what you need. Events are good but for fun. 

Yes, I meant fun, no need for any rewards... Since it's really boring just to stand on your island and build/collect cactus :V

Well I Guess that would depend on what u think is expensive, however i still think a cooldown is necessary other wise ppl with money could spam. It’s not that hard now that everyone has huge cactus farms to get 100m for example

10 hours ago, Hudi_ said:

True, or make a /perks thing for it, but make it quite expensive.

Still probably necessary to have cool down

On 4/25/2020 at 12:52 PM, Hudi_ said:

Yes, I meant fun, no need for any rewards... Since it's really boring just to stand on your island and build/collect cactus :V

Sorry for bursting ur bubble , but err not many ppl would join the if there was no prizes.

Maybe we could also allow players to use certain blocks so they could host on their is as well?

Edited by Vegasthenoob123
Grammar

Whilst this is a good idea, it is of extremely low priority since its a very extra feature and we're more focused on resolving existing bugs with the servers. We will definitely take this into consideration when we plan for our next set of features.