Increase VoteParty rewards

TickleMyPickle

[UPDATED AFTER THE RESET] 

Hello staff and fellow prisoners,

As you might know, every 150 votes there is a small "event" called VoteParty. It gives you some keys/tokens/gems etc. But my issue, and I am sure many would agree with me, is that the reward is basically non-existent.

I believe that:

VoteParty reward should be increased

OR

Lower the number of the votes needed to 80

My personal suggestion would be to make the reward a combination of gem and token keys, with the amount ranging from 8 to 16 keys per VoteParty. That way more players could access them, as they are very desirable. 

Kind Regards,

TickleMyPickle

I agree with you, especially with the state of the current economy of prison. It's kind of ironic that the voting system gives you better rewards than the actual voting party itself. I'd like to either see a better multi, more keys (common/rare/legendary), or possibly money added to your balance. (ranging from 1b-1T)

• 4 weeks later...

Voteparty is made for not "so good" players, and will most likely remain as that - though, do have plans on making it so vote party doesn't give rewards instead gives players access to a "vote party mine" for a certain amount of time, this way it's voteparty can be considered "good" for most people

Archived