Prison

Nuwr

Dear Whoever,

Whenever reset is I think plots should be taken out. Not pmines just plots that you can build on. Prison should switch over to like actual jail cells like maybe a 10x10 room where you can put chests and whatever you desire. There should also be a tier system. Where you can have less useles ranks. Maybe do 3 teirs per letter, for example A-1, A-2 and A-3 you could just keep them in A mine, but the sell prices will go up every tier like it’s always done. This is probably a lot of work for builders (sorry builders) and owners. Also add like areas in that mine/jail cells where u could pvp. Like if you walk over a line it’s a pvp zone. Instead of a pvp zone do something where if you hit someone they have to hit you back to pvp ( this could be anywhere ). These are just ideas I thought of. They are kinda dumb but hey.

Thanks,

Nuwr

We don't have builders, we just tell some random person to build it (jk we got Memeo our builder or smth).

I don't think this should be added, because players who want to express their creativity in building can do it on plots,but by removing them it would make them sad.

11 hours ago, Zil said:

as a very creative person I very disagree withh this suggestion and hope it get very denied.

regard
me

11 hours ago, arvidghost said:

We don't have builders, we just tell some random person to build it (jk we got Memeo our builder or smth).

I don't think this should be added, because players who want to express their creativity in building can do it on plots,but by removing them it would make them sad.

Go be creative on a creative server then lmao.

50 minutes ago, arvidghost said:

Lmao the builds on this server (that the players built) could be used on future warps.

You cannot use the argument that you want to be creative. I’m sorry but this is a prison server not a creative server.

4 hours ago, Nuwr said:

You cannot use the argument that you want to be creative. I’m sorry but this is a prison server not a creative server.

my mom told me that I shouldnt listan to bulles and u r one so i can be crative wherever I want .

1. There is no reset

2. What? Why would plots be removed?

3. A 10x10 area for people to build? Oh wait, I got an idea lets to make it so you can upgrade the size to 42x42 oh snap that's the plot size! (Means cells are useless, making them useful is basically re-creating plots but with upgrades.)

Archived