Pay ALL ONLINE players in Prison

Skruffy

Hey guys! This is my first suggestion post on these forums, so don't go too hard over me haha.

So earlier today in prison chat, StevieWonderrr and I were wondering if there was a command to pay ALL members online? We can already deny everyone from our plot using /p deny *, so why not add it for /pay ? Here are some cons and pros I thought about.

Pros:

- Every player online gets a certain amount of money (will go more into detail down below).

- No one feels left out (especially since all of these new players currently get loads of help by giving them free money and some of the old players might've not had this same experience).

- Less begging can be an outcome, if executed properly (debatable PRO).

Cons:

-More begging can be an outcome (will explain down below how to minimize this problem)

-Economy could get messed up (will explain more about the min/max limit to give all players money)

*To be honest, I can't think of any other cons. Please let me know down below what you think*

In order for this feature to be successful, I thought about some requirements/needs to achieve this feature in-game

-Gold-Elytra Ranks automatically have it (Coal and Iron ranks do not)

-You can buy this at /warp moneycommands for xT (I still don't know how much, but I do think if it gets added, it should be worth more since it's a higher up command on the list imo)

-There's a cool down of 24 hours to do /pay * (amount) to everyone

-Additional message pops up in chat that says "_____ person has sent everyone online x money. Please thank them and appreciate what you've obtained!" or something along those lines haha. (to prevent begging)

*To be honest, I can't think of any requirements. Please let me know down below what you think*

I think that that command is not really needed. I think its a good idea but it would bring alot more begging (like you already said). I think you could also add that , if you do the command, there will be just one message saying that the command was succesful and like a nice message. Ofcourse it also could be helpfull for giveaways to make if fair but I think it isnt really neded. Its still a good Idea.

45 minutes ago, ImSobar said:

I think that that command is not really needed. I think its a good idea but it would bring alot more begging (like you already said). I think you could also add that , if you do the command, there will be just one message saying that the command was succesful and like a nice message. Ofcourse it also could be helpfull for giveaways to make if fair but I think it isnt really neded. Its still a good Idea.

I absolutely agree with this.

Archived