Hub server login

GingeyBook

Remove to requirement to "login" to the server everytime someone wants to join. If I want my account to be more secure I will log myself out of the Minecraft launcher when I am done playing and will log myself out of the computer if it is shared. I see no purpose to have this false sense of security as its more annoying than secure. Maybe I'm missing the point of it, let me know if I am.

This is a cracked Minecraft server.

You require a password so only YOU can log into your account.

An exception is being a Premium player. If your account is premium you are able to message an owner and request to be added to the Premium list. This means you do not have to log in when you enter the game.

On 11/20/2018 at 4:42 PM, GingeyBook said:

Remove to requirement to "login" to the server everytime someone wants to join. If I want my account to be more secure I will log myself out of the Minecraft launcher when I am done playing and will log myself out of the computer if it is shared. I see no purpose to have this false sense of security as its more annoying than secure. Maybe I'm missing the point of it, let me know if I am.

You could also not use the password that is used for your premium account lol, the security is there to prevent players from logging onto other players account this is due to the server is in offline mode & if you have purchased Minecraft private message me on discord and I'll add you to the premium list 

Archived