Hopper Limits to Skyblock

Lepharian

• 2 weeks later...

1. I think there used to be a limit like 400 or so and people needed higher hopper limit.

2. 350 should be enough of a hopper limit, because you don't need like 100 hoppers for 1 farm like Witches,Blazes,Spiders (when string is removed from nether spawns),IronGolems, Cactus or any other organic farm. You can use at least 64 or so hoppers for 1 farm by using water to make the items/mobs to 1 are to kill mobs or the items go into 1 or more hoppers which go into your chests.

3. There is a thing called "minecraft best *insert mob/organic material like cactus* farm" on YouTube which aren't hard to find if you aren't lazy and we don't live in the early 2000s where the internet was total trash. We can almost access everything on the internet and find almost anything you can imagine. Please take 5 minute pause from your daily watching of *insert random youtuber who you binge watch them daily* and follow the instructions for building almost anything on minecraft if you aren't too lazy, they won't disappear into oblivion if you just pause the video, it's not a live stream xd (except you can pause the a livestream then you can drag the little "circle" to the end of the livestream to see the live-time chat. you know what i mean if you ever watched a livestream, i myself don't watch them.)

Archived