Voting Rewards

Lepharian

Instead of getting vote key , My idea is each vote will give 1 vote token and vote tokens can be used to buy Spawners / perks / keys /xp levels. For example u can buy ultra keys for 1000 vote tokens that is like 1000 votes , or you can buy a Spawner for 50 vote tokens and it will be really good so people will vote to the server more often. Its just an idea there could be more to it than just being able to buy stuff.

Rather than the current voting system that offers really bad rewards, I think that such a system would be an effective way to incentivize players to vote. I feel that players should also be allowed to exchange these tokens for money and other items which are unobtainable through ordinary means, such as player heads. A possible extension could be using these tokens to unlock new cosmetics items and allowing players to transfer tokens between each other. Such a system would also benefit newer players by reducing the early-game grind, as they would be able to get a bit of a boost by voting. Overall, I believe that this system is excellent and would add more variety into the server.

Archived