Better voting rewards

awsommv

So I just remembered that you can get rewards for voting. Except, they're really trashy. In the first few days, I would vote, because I thought they were really good. But now,  I don't want voting keys because they're just not worth the time to open. Maybe an increasing incentive so that the more experienced you get, the prizes scale up to your idea of what's good.  This might probably be very hard, but something that will make voting better.

well to a rich person it's useless and to a new player it's really not.

Lets say if this was added.

1) New players would be begging for vote crates (if it was buffed) and wouldn't earn money/stuff the hard working way.

2) (This is a plus) More players would vote for those items + the chance of getting vote top.

3) Depends on the server. If it was prison.. no need for that because we already either get keys or multipliers for 10 minutes, but if it's skyblock then read the "2)" point.

7 hours ago, arvidghost said:

well to a rich person it's useless and to a new player it's really not.

Lets say if this was added.

1) New players would be begging for vote crates (if it was buffed) and wouldn't earn money/stuff the hard working way.

2) (This is a plus) More players would vote for those items + the chance of getting vote top.

3) Depends on the server. If it was prison.. no need for that because we already either get keys or multipliers for 10 minutes, but if it's skyblock then read the "2)" point.

Ye arvid is right im prest 5 with over 1q and i still vote everyday because u can get a chance to be on votetop

I agree. I feel like the server's leadership (me included) should work harder to improve the level of rewards players receive when voting. It can be a bit discouraging voting every day and not get much out of it, especially if you're in the end-game. 

That's not to say that I don't enjoy voting though, I feel like it's my duty to help the community grow and improve, helping new players discover the server through rankings. Glad you brought this up and can't wait to read what others think.

I think that the individual voting rewards has lots of room to improve, especially to cater to the more experienced players on the server. 

However, many of the players are not aware that the top 3 on votetop, will be rewarded with a Gold, Iron and Coal rank for the first, second and third players with the most votes respectively. Possibly adding an announcement ingame every so often to inform new players could inform and incentivise them to vote. :)

I want to write my opinion me too.

If you a new player in the server these things may are useful.

On prison you can get these things if you vote:

- 100M bal

- +0.1 mult for 2m (both stack, yes you can get 0.9 multi for 14 minutes) (it's the best reward in the prison voting)

- x1 Vote, Token and Gem Key

On skyblock these things:

- 10K bal (or 5K)

- x6 Vote Keys

I'm playing the most with the Prison so that I will describe my opinion on that.

I think the rewards on Prison server for bigger players is too little. But for very new players these can be very useful. You are know if you an top 3 voter you can get very good rewards: Gold, Iron and Coal Rank Voucher and UltraV2/Spawner Key(s).

Even though I would change them even better, for example (in prison) (😁😁😁):

1st Redstone Rank Voucher, Ultra Key Pack+4 UltraV2 Keys, something other (maybe small plot mine??)
2nd Lapis Rank Voucher, 4 UltraV2 Keys, something other
3rd Gold Rank Voucher, 3 UltraV2 Keys
4th Iron Rank Voucher, 2 UltraV2 Keys
5th Coal Rank Voucher, 1 UltraV2 Key

But if you vote only 150 times in a month and you don't get the top 3 voter rewards this unjust. You don't get anything good but you voted 150 times.

The only good solution would be to be: better progess = better rewards. But don't remove the multiplier reward. :D

If happen positive change in votes there will be more voters.

35 minutes ago, CsTomi05 said:

I want to write my opinion me too.

If you a new player in the server these things may are useful.

On prison you can get these things if you vote:

- 100M bal

- +0.1 mult for 2m (both stack, yes you can get 0.9 multi for 14 minutes) (it's the best reward in the prison voting)

- x1 Vote, Token and Gem Key

On skyblock these things:

- 10K bal (or 5K)

- x6 Vote Keys

I'm playing the most with the Prison so that I will describe my opinion on that.

I think the rewards on Prison server for bigger players is too little. But for very new players these can be very useful. You are know if you an top 3 voter you can get very good rewards: Gold, Iron and Coal Rank Voucher and UltraV2/Spawner Key(s).

Even though I would change them even better, for example (in prison) (😁😁😁):

1st Redstone Rank Voucher, Ultra Key Pack+4 UltraV2 Keys, something other (maybe small plot mine??)
2nd Lapis Rank Voucher, 4 UltraV2 Keys, something other
3rd Gold Rank Voucher, 3 UltraV2 Keys
4th Iron Rank Voucher, 2 UltraV2 Keys
5th Coal Rank Voucher, 1 UltraV2 Key

But if you vote only 150 times in a month and you don't get the top 3 voter rewards this unjust. You don't get anything good but you voted 150 times.

The only good solution would be to be: better progess = better rewards. But don't remove the multiplier reward. :D

If happen positive change in votes there will be more voters.

Too op Most players pay for the ranks so , some players might be enraged when this would be added.When other people have to pay to get a rank.

I'll make it so voting goes by playtime instead, e.g. if you have 1-day playtime you will get better rewards than the default, 10 days, 20 days, 30 days, etc. The longer you've played on the server you will most likely be at a high level/rank at that point voting is basically useless, but in this update, it'll depend on playtime, thanks for the suggestion!

Archived