Exchange Money system

xkingz

Hi there :P Like we know Ultranetwork now have 2 server Prison and Skyblock...

Can we make Exchange Money system like Money from prison will transfer to Skyblock?

From what im know 1T(Prison) = 1M(Skyblock)

This just suggestion Dont judge me :P 

well to be honest there is a "System" for exchanging money.

People already do that, but anyone who remembers the trades channel from discord should be re-added, so it's kinda like what you are asking and so that people don't ask in chat for people who would trade.

9 hours ago, xkingz said:

Hi there :P Like we know Ultranetwork now have 2 server Prison and Skyblock...

Can we make Exchange Money system like Money from prison will transfer to Skyblock?

From what im know 1T(Prison) = 1M(Skyblock)

This just suggestion Dont judge me :P 

1) Just because they are both on UN there is no reason to connect 2 different server. I personally think that they should stay far from each other because they are 2 different things.

2) You can trade Prison money to Skyblock money or vice versa by trading with someone else.You can even trade money such as pickaxes or armors.

3) If you have played on UN for long enough, you should have noticed that as the time goes, you earn money faster. What I mean is that imagine there was a reset on skyblock. On the first month no one would even have 10m, after a month maybe someone players could have 100m and so on, so if now it takes you 1 day to make 500t in prison it does not mean that it will stay like that forever, it might change, you might be able to earn 500t in just 5 hours one day who know. Basically if you can trade 100t every day for 100m, one day you might be able to trade 500t for 500m.

Also, since they are 2 different server you might be able to earn 1m faster in skyblock than 1t in prison, therefore you could just play sb and get money easier in prison thatn playing directly there.

4 hours ago, Reseph said:

1) Just because they are both on UN there is no reason to connect 2 different server. I personally think that they should stay far from each other because they are 2 different things.

2) You can trade Prison money to Skyblock money or vice versa by trading with someone else.You can even trade money such as pickaxes or armors.

3) If you have played on UN for long enough, you should have noticed that as the time goes, you earn money faster. What I mean is that imagine there was a reset on skyblock. On the first month no one would even have 10m, after a month maybe someone players could have 100m and so on, so if now it takes you 1 day to make 500t in prison it does not mean that it will stay like that forever, it might change, you might be able to earn 500t in just 5 hours one day who know. Basically if you can trade 100t every day for 100m, one day you might be able to trade 500t for 500m.

Also, since they are 2 different server you might be able to earn 1m faster in skyblock than 1t in prison, therefore you could just play sb and get money easier in prison thatn playing directly there.

OWO *suprised* by the way thank lol :P 

On 20/08/2018 at 5:55 PM, Reseph said:

This briefly explains what I was going to say, doing this will most likely break how trades work & the eco

Archived