play time rewards

theendishere

3 hours ago, theendishere said:

they should add play time rewards lets say you played 10 days you get items and stuff

not the best idea but still i think it should be added 

right now play time is useless it only makes you cooler

This is the best suggestion iv'e seen in all my playtime and i think it should be added. For example if you play 10d you get owner rank lmao.

Depends on what server, but id suggest on prison if you for example get  10 days of playtime you can get a certain Multiplier amount for a certain amount of time like ex. 1.5x multi for 30 mins.

or on Skyblock you get a perk of any kind, but only able to choose 1 for 10 days playtime.

And to fix the "afk 24/7" there can be a limit to how long you can afk either on air with /fly or standing on the ground ex. 5 mins of afk. Bypassing it in any way can lead to being punished.

1 hour ago, arvidghost said:

And to fix the "afk 24/7" there can be a limit to how long you can afk either on air with /fly or standing on the ground ex. 5 mins of afk. Bypassing it in any way can lead to being punished.

This part can be easily bypassed by donators since /afk has no time limit, its basically endless times of being AFK

1 hour ago, arvidghost said:

or on Skyblock you get a perk of any kind, but only able to choose 1 for 10 days playtime.

I don't think Dead will surely add this, basically that kind of system, since perks can be purchased anyways /perks.

5 hours ago, Kayou said:

I don't think it should be the playtime because as stated above, you can AFK it. I think it should be the overall time since a player has joined.

Ooh, what will I get? I've been playing for 400+ days!

Neki i did say a time limit of how long you can do /afk

8 hours ago, Kayou said:

I don't think it should be the playtime because as stated above, you can AFK it. I think it should be the overall time since a player has joined.

Ooh, what will I get? I've been playing for 400+ days!

This statement is like same to mine.

3 hours ago, arvidghost said:

Neki i did say a time limit of how long you can do /afk

then /afk will be useless if theirs a time limit ;)

Archived