Donor Need To Be Seen!

MLG4TheWin

Now That UltraNetwork Really Succeds There Alot Of Time That There More Then 80 People And Then Donor Cannot Be Seen

Lots Of The Donors Are Friends Of Eachother And They Cannot Know They On Till They Talk In Chat!
I Think Instead Of Makin The Tag Bigger Which Some Suggest Just Make The Donors Be First In The Tag And Not In End!

Tell Me What You Guys Think :) <#

So you want to move everyone with a rank to the start of the tab player list instead of the end? It is an extremely small change that relaly won't change much because you'll still be looking at the player list.

The prison chat is specially messed up really ...

More important than you reading messages from your friends , staff many times don't even see when someone is asking for support !

That really should be checked out in my opinion 😕 

1 hour ago, Keroro said:

The prison chat is specially messed up really ...

More important than you reading messages from your friends , staff many times don't even see when someone is asking for support !

That really should be checked out in my opinion 😕 

This is nowhere related to this - if players need help they can /tutorial or /ticket or come to ask on discord, and many more ways - new 'help requesting' system will be added soon though.

On 24/07/2018 at 12:14 PM, MLG4TheWin said:

Now That UltraNetwork Really Succeds There Alot Of Time That There More Then 80 People And Then Donor Cannot Be Seen

Lots Of The Donors Are Friends Of Eachother And They Cannot Know They On Till They Talk In Chat!
I Think Instead Of Makin The Tag Bigger Which Some Suggest Just Make The Donors Be First In The Tag And Not In End!

Tell Me What You Guys Think :) <#

This is kinda difficult to do without breaking other stuff (from my knowledge) so instead I decided to add a better /list system so you see people online & that are donators - currently live & tested after the last auto reboot.

iSEQdU4.png

Archived