Ban unfair ..

xMarcus_

This is what happened, after asking for help from a staff with a problem that I had when a person who was like my friend did not help me or something like that IS GOING FROM THE SERVER, DO NOT PLAY MORE and offer me your account, I am like a new semi on the server and also I am from Argentina, I do not know English..I'm using the translator now, the boy offers me his account and I say good to enter the account BUT I CHANGE NOTHING, just take things I needed and it turns out the MOD kalou or something like that banes me .. it gives me a lot of sadness because I was a prestige 10 in prison and it took me a lot to put all that together to be banned for something I did not know .. I apologize if I behave badly or something is that I It hurt so much effort to the trash .. I would like to give me a second chance to enjoy the great server: c

I'm just asking you to put yourself in my place ... I'm pleased with a prison server that you know I'm not going to close after 2 days because I almost like prison and now that I find a server that I like I'm banned Why did the other person give away their account? and does not want to change anything in the account ... the password is the same, only the one that can be used to think about the rules and things to think that you are not Latin American and never did. there are no problems that I like the server very much.

This post isn't even in the right section, if you think a ban wasn't fair you are supposed to post in Ban Appeals. Furthermore, from what we can see here, the ban was fair. You not knowing the rules is not our fault, it is entirely your fault, as every player should know to read the rules when they join. Also, you don't get a "second chance", the moment you get banned, and the ban is fair, you have to accept the consequences. Even if you are not English and have to take a long time to translate the rules in order to read them, sharing accounts is something that one doesn't do on ANY server, out of common sense. It's like saying "I hacked on the server 'cause I didn't know it wasn't allowed", it's not logical, it's one of the most universally understood rules. Anyway, next time, posr in the Ban Appeal section, please, and don't try to make others feel guilty with the "put yourself in my place" argument, that's not how being objective about banning works.

• Skully locked this topic

Archived