[Prison Server] Private Autominer Spot-

Skruffy

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

Pikchu came up with the idea, but I'm the one posting it for him. 

He came up with the idea/suggestion of making private autominer spots. Having a public autominer is cool, but just like with plot mines, it'd be nice to have your OWN autominer spot. This would work exactly like a plot mine would, meaning the sell price per block would be adjusted depending on the owner's donator rank, as well as your own multipliers from prestiging/prestiging picks being added into play.

The only con about this suggestion is how overpowered it can be against the economy. However, I think it should have "slots" just like a pmine does. It shouldn't have the amount of slots a maxed plot mine would have, but I believe around 5 slots for a private autominer spot would be sufficient enough.

Edited by Skruffy
4 hours ago, Lebron06 said:

Creative but might be to op :o

Autominer is free money from afking requiring no skill/effort. Increasing it would ruin economy imo.

I agree but it should be nerfed or kept in a way where it wouldn't affect the economy too much, if that makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Skruffy said:

I agree but it should be nerfed or kept in a way where it wouldn't affect the economy too much, if that makes sense. 

That makes sense, but maybe add in a way to “fill the totem mine” maybe using around 5k tokens for 10 minutes? So that if there is no time left, it would act like Angel autominer.

It would affect token economy so it would be a bit more stable (unlike recently) and it would promote being semi-active while they are afk (for putting in tokens and such)

Edited by PikChu
  • 4 months later...