Quitting Players?

Lowkey12

Hello there i am lowkey. and why so many people is quitting because they bored idk why, but i ask a lot of them they always said there are bored on the server as long as the owner's add minigames they will be back, but they said it will be nice if the owner add some minigames of it so that the server will make a more players. thank you and bytheway i am not quitting im just asking why people's quitting, they didnt think that how much did they spend on the server and it will be useless if they quitted tbh. thanks thats all.

• Skully changed the title to Quitting Players?
9 hours ago, Lux_ said:

hi! if they want to quit, then let them. even if you do everything, you can’t please anybody to stay. 

I agree with that,  but adding minigames would really be interesting.

10 hours ago, Lux_ said:

hi! if they want to quit, then let them. even if you do everything, you can’t please anybody to stay. 

i didn't say that i want them stay, i just want to say the it will be nice if they add an other games so that the people wont decided to quit for just a bored reason.

I think if they added factions or some mini games it would make the server a lot more interesting then just chat reactions and the chat reactions are so old new players don't have a chance at winning them. I think also that it would help if they added new words to the chat reactions to make it easier for new players to start doing them. But for mini games it would make the server interesting but it might also make some of the old players mad and they might quit which would decrease the amount of people who know how the server works and most of the commands that there is. I think the mini games (if added) would help the server in the new players ground because it would making it more interesting but as what Lux said sometimes if the new players are bored they would quit any ways. Sometimes the mini games would also keep the bad players in and help the hackers if a prize is added for winning the mini games once again making it harder for new players. But i hope the anti cheat system UN has will stop hackers from doing this. Also adding mini games might interfere with other things (chat reactions, basically anything that might break the server, etc.) and will make the server go down for a while to fix these thing  which will deter new players because they might think the staff does not know how to run a server, so what i think the staff should do is find some people to test the mini games first so they know how they work and if they will break the server. Then if they work add it to either prison or SB first and not both to see how to works with the general player base on that server, then add it to the other one and see how it works if it didn't do well in one of the servers then remove it from that one if it did in the other keep it their but if it didn't in either just remove the mini games completely. But what i just typed was if they add them in the first place which i don't think they will anytime soon (which i hope they will be added soon).  But these are my opinions in this topic and i really do think that adding mini games will help the server a lot.

Myself and DeadMaster have been discussing adding a new gamemode for some time, however maintaining and sorting out existing servers first is always a top priority. Adding a new server at this time on top of existing ones would simply create more work for the both of us and wouldn't be fair to players who are playing on Prison or Skyblock when issues still exist on both of these servers if we shift our focus to a new gamemode.

We've been hard at work to initially fix major issues that exist on Prison and Skyblock, hopefully later this summer we may see the introduction of an additional gamemode, though before we add a new server it'll be taken to a Discord poll to see what type of server players would be most interested to see.

As always, we're accepting suggestions for existing servers in the suggestions section of the forums, if you have ideas you'd like to see implemented, post a topic here: https://forums.ultranetwork.me/index.php?/forum/28-suggestions/

• 1 month later...

Skully, tbh.... a server can never be perfect. Sooner or later, there will be a minor problem. 

On 6/2/2019 at 12:58 AM, Skully said:

Myself and DeadMaster have been discussing adding a new gamemode for some time, however maintaining and sorting out existing servers first is always a top priority. Adding a new server at this time on top of existing ones would simply create more work for the both of us and wouldn't be fair to players who are playing on Prison or Skyblock when issues still exist on both of these servers if we shift our focus to a new gamemode.

We've been hard at work to initially fix major issues that exist on Prison and Skyblock, hopefully later this summer we may see the introduction of an additional gamemode, though before we add a new server it'll be taken to a Discord poll to see what type of server players would be most interested to see.

As always, we're accepting suggestions for existing servers in the suggestions section of the forums, if you have ideas you'd like to see implemented, post a topic here: https://forums.ultranetwork.me/index.php?/forum/28-suggestions/

If They Want To Quit They Can Its Not Our Problem Atleast it is player that enjoy playing on ultranetwork but it would have been more Interesting for newcomers to ultranetwork if the owners added knockback-ffa or something pvp like gamemode

-ImInaty

Archived