2 suggestions for Prison

BASTAMASTA31505

Two words :

PRISON CELLS

the reason for this is because,  cells make it feel more like a prison rather than open plots

also you can have a time span when the items in the plots can be transferred into the cell by just having the plots and cells available at the same time for like 2-3 weeks so that everyone can do that

Another Suggestion:

pls add more private vaults

like, we can have 5 vaults with a similar price 

the only way to get a new vault is by purchasing a feature called vaults upgrade and a new vault will be added for the player

also, pls make it so that the players can customise the names of their vaults 

like, instead of typing in a command such as: /pv 1 or /pv 2, we can use the command /pv costomise with different features and maybe change the command for us to something like: /pv A, /pv Z etc

hope you are able to do this and I hope I did not bother you with my suggestions.

On 3/2/2019 at 1:05 PM, BASTAMASTA31505 said:

Two words :

PRISON CELLS

the reason for this is because,  cells make it feel more like a prison rather than open plots

also you can have a time span when the items in the plots can be transferred into the cell by just having the plots and cells available at the same time for like 2-3 weeks so that everyone can do that

Hello!

The problem with this is that this is OP prison, not a normal one. If you use cells it just limits the players' creativity on here. Also, commands such as /fly and /craft, and for a little bit of money, /lc, are all commands that are easily accessible and help you around the plots and mines. Personally, I do not think that cells are a good idea, as they will not be used because they are unnecessary.

pls add more private vaults

Also, I think that this is absurd. As a f2p player you get 3 vaults + an enderchest, which is more than enough space. And if it is not. You can simply go get a plot and place some chests down and put your items away.

also, pls make it so that the players can customise the names of their vaults 

like, instead of typing in a command such as: /pv 1 or /pv 2, we can use the command /pv costomise with different features and maybe change the command for us to something like: /pv A, /pv Z etc

This is an okay feature but I personally believe that it is pointless and just a waste of time.

Kind Regards,

TickleMyPickle

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2019 at 12:05 PM, BASTAMASTA31505 said:

PRISON CELLS

Plots is a thing for a reason

On 3/2/2019 at 12:05 PM, BASTAMASTA31505 said:

/pv a = 1

/pv z = 26

your welcome

Archived