Skyblock gg

Nuwr

Dear Whoever,

We all know skyblock has choppers that are very glitchy sometimes. I have a suggestion for when they are fixed. My suggestions for choppers is to add a tier system. Like Tier one would be like 25% faster transfer rate then tier 2 would be 50% faster transfer rate and Tier 3 would be 75% faster transfer rate + it autosells whatever is dropped in the chunk. 

Transfer rate = how fast it goes from hopper to other hoppers or chests ( Only for the upraded hopper one upgraded hopper would not effect a line of hoppers ).

You could really do this with both regular and choppers. ( The their system )

Thanks,

Nuwr aka Chief Keef

I like the idea so that they can be upgradeable, but they already transfer items quicker than before. Why need it to be faster?

That said, I don't think Dead will consider the autosell part. Might cause the tps to go down again and lag the server. We had autosell signs before, but they were removed due to lag. Well, that's what I heard of anyways.

3 hours ago, Darrel said:

I like the idea so that they can be upgradeable, but they already transfer items quicker than before. Why need it to be faster?

That said, I don't think Dead will consider the autosell part. Might cause the tps to go down again and lag the server. We had autosell signs before, but they were removed due to lag. Well, that's what I heard of anyways.

How else could we upgrade them?

Maybe instead of transfer speed we do chunks they can gather? Like T1 is +1 chunks T2 is +2 chunks and so on and so forth idk what else could be a useful upgrade if we take lag into consideration then I believe Tiers for chunks would be best. 

If you have some other sort of idea for tiers for them that would be great.

11 minutes ago, Nuwr said:

Maybe instead of transfer speed we do chunks they can gather? Like T1 is +1 chunks T2 is +2 chunks and so on and so forth idk what else could be a useful upgrade

Now, that's better. +1

This is a great suggestion. If this is added to Skyblock, It would be great for the economy.

Furthermore, It will shift the exchange rates from Prison currency to SB currency and vice versa by a lot. Also, the prices of each item will change due to the course of time.

9 hours ago, Darrel said:

Now, that's better. +1

This is a great suggestion. If this is added to Skyblock, It would be great for the economy.

Furthermore, It will shift the exchange rates from Prison currency to SB currency and vice versa by a lot. Also, the prices of each item will change due to the course of time.

A growth in economy would be nice so sb can be top dog instead of prison. Would dead go for an economy boost thought? 

• 2 weeks later...

Transfer speed obviously won't be changed, that'll make the server lag more, why would there be autosell for hoppers? AutoSell signs will not return, maybe sell signs will be added again though + autosell for hoppers will have the very talented players dropping their sellwand then end up having it sold and then say "the server was lagging" 

Tier hoppers increasing the chunk size is not the best idea, it will cause players with multiple grinders near the same area to have issues, along with the server having to check if a hopper is in X distance in between chunks per drop would =probably cause performance issues

Crop hoppers are currently being improved gradually, during the next few weeks there'll be new hoppers 

Archived