SilkSpawner (Skyblock)

Mhorein

Hey guys! So as you can see. everytime there's a voteparty (rare crate key: You get items).

As you can see there's a chance of getting a spawner (wolf, sheep, pig, chicken). of 1%

But some thinks that this (wolf) spawner/s is/are not useful.

So I'm suggesting to add the command /silkspawner change [Type of mob]

But in this case there's different types of mobs that will costs differently.

Also, this will be a better update on skyblock because this will less cost than the actual /shop spawner

Lists of mobs when changing a spawner:

buying at /shop spawner                                Changing it with /silkspawner (this less the 20% because of the spawner you're holding)

• Zombie          -                $100,000                                                                 $80,000
  • Skeleton          -              $110,000                                                                 $88,000
  • Spider          -                  $30,000                                                                    $24,000
  • Creeper          -               $70,000                                                                    $54,000
  • Enderman          -            $250,000                                                                 $200,000
  • Pig          -                         $30,000                                                                    $24,000
  • Cow          -                       $30,000                                                                    $24,000
  • Sheep          -                    $50,000                                                                    $40,000
  • Iron Golem          -           $250,000                                                                 $200,000
  • Blaze          -                      $175,000                                                                 $140,000
  • Squid          -                     $150,000                                                                 $120,000
  • Witch          -                     $150,000                                                                 $120,000

By the way, 20% might be a bit big fot the /silkspawner change. This is only my idea for the server.

I think if this was added it would be only for donators and the discount for changing them would probably be less than 20%. Let me explain why.

(Btw i saw the "20% might be a bit big" message)

Lets say you buy a Pig spawner (30k) and you wanted to change it into an IronGolem spawner (250k), but to change it you need 200k (like you said if this was added) then the IronGolem would cost 230k in total (buying the pig spawner and then changing it into an IronGolem) would be exploitable and will be cheaper to do that.
The solution that can fix this kind of thing is to change every spawner cost in /shop and make the /silkspawner change command take 5% off the worth of the spawner in /shop.

So...i guess there isn't really a problem adding this (from my thoughts) and it is kinda useful when you get a certain spawner from a crate or someone gave you one, but you don't want it and you want to change the type.

11 hours ago, arvidghost said:

I think if this was added it would be only for donators and the discount for changing them would probably be less than 20%. Let me explain why.

(Btw i saw the "20% might be a bit big" message)

Lets say you buy a Pig spawner (30k) and you wanted to change it into an IronGolem spawner (250k), but to change it you need 200k (like you said if this was added) then the IronGolem would cost 230k in total (buying the pig spawner and then changing it into an IronGolem) would be exploitable and will be cheaper to do that.
The solution that can fix this kind of thing is to change every spawner cost in /shop and make the /silkspawner change command take 5% off the worth of the spawner in /shop.

So...i guess there isn't really a problem adding this (from my thoughts) and it is kinda useful when you get a certain spawner from a crate or someone gave you one, but you don't want it and you want to change the type.

At least you clarified my ideas. And btw thanks for that additional ideas about this. I know 20% might be too big. I'll agree with you with only 5% so that it will be fair.

The ability to changing spawners would make the game less interesting, as when I change up what mob becomes most useful all players will have to do is /silkspawner change <type> with just having to modify their grinder around - though, this suggestion is quite great I may think consider it one day 

Archived