Skyblock Cobble gen Suggestions (Part 2)

TH3GR1m

Right, Okay so as we all know..... The traditional cobble gen concept has been going on for quite a while now..... Same ol' 5 tiers... Final tier's got 50% cobble spawnrate.. So one of my friends had this idea of having an increased gen tiers..... Like lv. 1-10 instead of lv.1-5.... So what it does is... Basically stone spawn rate decreases by 5% or 10% per Tier Upgrade. So this way... we get more ores and stuff... And when I hopped on the forums today...I saw one girl named Katelyn312 make a very good suggestion about the ore spawn methods. So what she said was we get a chance of quartz ore spawns in higher tiers and that is actually pretty good and necessary cause First off, Fortune doesn't work on quartz ores here so even if we have 10% spawn rates.... We will need to grind for these.... Secondly, I am aware of the fact that we get 7-8 stacks of quartz in every island... That's completely fine and enough for a lotta contraptions but the point is.... There might be some crazy redstoners out there tryna build something massive out of redstone (Not sure about that one tbh)... Also.... speaking of quartz it's used in making observer blocks which can help build massive farms without having pistons constantly pushing and creating lag...... So quartz ores would be a great addition... Now it's up to y'all if you guys like it or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived