[PRISON] Using gems in upgrading Multiplier

Lux_

Hi, this is Lux_ again and this is my second time to suggest things, my first suggestion was accepted and I hope that this will get accepted too.

Okay so lets start, its pretty obvious in the title, (Using gems in upgrading Multiplier). because GEMS in prison are pretty useless unless youre a pvper, this suggestion was originally said by: CoolMistaked and I liked it that's why Im suggesting it here right now because I want gems to be more useful in the server. Okay this is done. thank u, next!

Thank you for the suggestion! However, I somewhat agree and disagree with the you.

I agree that gems need to be more useful in unique ways. They are pretty useless once you have enough tokens to pretty much max out enchants on your picks and etc.

However, this actually brings up my next point, which is that this suggestion is technically already added in a way. You can convert gems into tokens, which then you can purchase multipliers in the /itemshop. It's a huge bummer since /upgrade for Better Sell V2 is currently disabled, if I can recall correctly.

5 minutes ago, Skruffy said:

Thank you for the suggestion! However, I somewhat agree and disagree with the you.

I agree that gems need to be more useful in unique ways. They are pretty useless once you have enough tokens to pretty much max out enchants on your picks and etc.

However, this actually brings up my next point, which is that this suggestion is technically already added in a way. You can convert gems into tokens, which then you can purchase multipliers in the /itemshop. It's a huge bummer since /upgrade for Better Sell V2 is currently disabled, if I can recall correctly.

uh wait what, I didn't knew that we can buy multipliers in token shop, but okay.

Thank you next!

I have re-coded gems so it'll be different once the next update comes out, I do plan on adding new mining abilities that can only be obtained from using gems (an example of a mining ability: 'Have a chance to get double the next milestone you reach from /mining)

Archived