A Prison enchantment suggestion

BASTAMASTA31505

I am hoping for this enchant to be added: 

In this enchantment, it may have a 0.015% chance of resetting the mine but only if the mine is depleted more than 50% 

This will not only be useful but just to make it seem not over powered we can set the enchantment book  in the legendary category with a 7% chance of acquiring it or in the /tokens category, A higher price 

Like, around 15- 20 K tokens

I really hope this is added

I don't see a point for this to be implemented.... Why do you want a 0.015% chance of resetting in the first place?? Besides, mines automaticallt get reset after a certain percentage of it has been mined out. Even if that fails, you could ask some of the ranked players to do /mine reset for you. As a last resort you could just buy the /mine reset command on the server's online shop to be able to use thay commamd yourself.

On 12/14/2018 at 6:30 AM, yihern said:

I don't see a point for this to be implemented.... Why do you want a 0.015% chance of resetting in the first place?? Besides, mines automaticallt get reset after a certain percentage of it has been mined out. Even if that fails, you could ask some of the ranked players to do /mine reset for you. As a last resort you could just buy the /mine reset command on the server's online shop to be able to use thay commamd yourself.

^

Archived