Skyblock suggestions

GhosterXZ

My mind is full of ideas but for now I'm just going to talk about the ones I want the most.

1.Okay so first of all can you add all types of meat like raw mutton,raw beef and everything like that to the shop and make them sellable?

2.can you make hoppers customized so only a specific thing passes through?

3.is it possible to make some sort if way where if a certain something enters a chest it gets deleted 

For example when I kill a skeleton I get arrows can you make some sort of system where if the arrow enters the chest it gets deleted or something.

4. Is it possible to make crafting or/and salvaging automated, possibly by some sort of mod.

5.idk how but can you make some sort of item that makes building faster? Like a builders wand or something.

1. That's a good idea, because we just have raw pork sellable + makes the other passive mobs for new players a bit more useful other than food.

2 and 3 are the same from the custom hoppers who were removed, because they had some things not work properly and it was slower than the regular hoppers we got right now.

4. I think that's bit dumb, because we got a custom crafting table to make items from 1-64 at a time and for automated salvaging,only like 1% people salvage stuff who do it daily except people who level up mcmmo skills, but i still think it won't be added.

5. We have world edit and it can set 10k blocks in .*something* seconds + we had fastplace which could place blocks of 1x1 walls 1-8 (i think) blocks high.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 7:03 PM, GhosterXZ said:

2.can you make hoppers customized so only a specific thing passes through?

This will be added in the future

3.is it possible to make some sort if way where if a certain something enters a chest it gets deleted 

This will also be added in the future

4. Is it possible to make crafting or/and salvaging automated, possibly by some sort of mod.

Nope

5.idk how but can you make some sort of item that makes building faster? Like a builders wand or something.

There's worldedit for a reason, though it'll be getting removed in the next update! - FastPlace will be returning (what's fastplace? some irrelevant feature I spent an hour making then it never was used by anyone omega sad)

Archived