New /tokens enchant in prison

liltaste

Hi,

My name is liltaste,

Last week ive been thinking about new enchant at prison /tokens , 

The enchant will be called Atomic Bomb and it will have a chance from 0.1 - 100000 to do an explosion that will delete quarter or less of the mine/plotmine that you will be in,

I think this enchant will be good because a long time there wasnt a new enchant in prison,

This enchant could be cost like 200k tokens because it deletes quarter from the mine/plotmine,

3 minutes ago, arvidghost said:

I'm not sure if it's possible that an enchant specifically deletes "a quarter or less of a mine" ,because we already have Exca 3 (maybe 4 i forgot lol) + liner which breaks a 9x9x1 square.

Maybe try thinking of something else.

nono that can be with excavation too , just in case that there will be some more enchants

"Ultra could make it so you can't have it with exca or explo or something majorly destructive it would be great!"

That's really stupid....if it were to be added lets say 10% activation and you cant put it with the other enchants...it's basically useless and not efficient like explosive or excavation smh.

On 11/28/2018 at 6:28 PM, Star_WarsFan said:

Probably will not be added since it be very op if you can just delete a quarter of a mine. Along with the fact exca and explosion basically do the same thing except on a smaller scale.

What @Star_WarsFan said & because not planning on adding new enchants anytime soon

Archived