[Global] AFK Status

Lux_

I suggest to yall that if the person is AFK (/afk) and someone message the AFK person, PLEASE NOTIFY THE PERSON THAT THE PERSON HE MESSAGE IS AFK. Because you know its hard to wait for their replies. for example

I was AFK and then someone message me, Yall should add an info/reminder to the person who message me that I am AFK, something like this

``The person you messaged is AFK atm, try to message him when hes back``

please approvce this thakn u

1 hour ago, Lux_ said:

I suggest to yall that if the person is AFK (/afk) and someone message the AFK person, PLEASE NOTIFY THE PERSON THAT THE PERSON HE MESSAGE IS AFK. Because you know its hard to wait for their replies. for example

I was AFK and then someone message me, Yall should add an info/reminder to the person who message me that I am AFK, something like this

I already suggested it to Dead. He might add it soon. Thank you for your suggestion.

6 hours ago, Lux_ said:

there is a reply for people who are oped like Dead(Skully doesn't count, because he is a skull), so ask him.

10 hours ago, Lux_ said:

2 hours ago, Unsanity said:

Maybe it not being even when messaging but displayed when pressing tab beside the player's name?

To be added

• DeadMaster changed the title to [Global] AFK Status
  • DeadMaster locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived