Prison LUCKY BLOCKS

AquaShelter

I got really frustrated with those stupid minecrates that does not give anything so I think that a new replacement for that should be added. so I think of Lucky Blocks.

You might be thinking(this would get super op for newbies)

But a system of tiered lucky blocks placed in mines should fix this.

Tier 1 (mine A-Z); give the tokens and money that minecrates give.

Tier 2(Mine knight-avenger) better than tier 1+Kits

Tier 3(the rest) Better than tier 2+Command vouchers

it would be placed 1 in every mine

when it reset it would be placed in another random spot

Sorry for the lack of details i write this on a hurry

7 hours ago, xXxToFFi said:

not a good idea. 

Explain :D,ok i'll do it.

Ahem *starts to assert dominance*

1. Minecrates aren't useless just because you don't get the item you want it happens to everyone else.

2. Minecrates once dropped things like kit vouchers, rank vouchers (very low chance), commands and some other things.

3. Minecrates have 12h/24h cooldown until you get another one (it's not useful for people who are rich) + you can make 1-3T from the common vouchers and you can get 35T+ if you get a all chat color voucher or kit keys.

6 hours ago, arvidghost said:

Explain :D,ok i'll do it.

Ahem *starts to assert dominance*

1. Minecrates aren't useless just because you don't get the item you want it happens to everyone else.

2. Minecrates once dropped things like kit vouchers, rank vouchers (very low chance), commands and some other things.

3. Minecrates have 12h/24h cooldown until you get another one (it's not useful for people who are rich) + you can make 1-3T from the common vouchers and you can get 35T+ if you get a all chat color voucher or kit keys.

That's perfectly agreeable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 8:00 PM, arvidghost said:

This basically sums it up - minecrates aren't 12 hour cooldown nor 24 hour cooldown lol it's 10minutes which makes minecrates even more useful, yet people still hate on it :v

And minecrates still drop kit vouchers https://forums.ultranetwork.me/index.php?/topic/1338-prison-minecrates/

Archived