Suggestion Auto / Selling Sign - Skyblock

OfficialNeonize

Hello! My name is OfficialNeonize

And I'm roaming down a lot of different servers, and right now I'm enjoying this server a lot. But I thought of a suggestion.

Buyable Sell Signs / Autosell Signs:

(Sell Signs) You can place these signs on your chest, and if you right click it it sell everything that is in the chest, so you don't have to go down the hassle of selling it by hand. These signs can be bought in /shop, that means the price can be pretty high, around 1-5 million per sign. You are allowed to have up to 5 in the beginning but you can upgrade the amount in /upgrade

(Autosell Sign) This sign will autosell the chests inventory every minute, that means you can automaticly get an income without selling something your self - there could be a thing to it that it sells it for 10% less than normal, so you lose a bit of money cause you do nothing for it to sell! These signs can be bought in /shop you can have up to 3 in the beginning, and it can be upgraded in /upgrade.

This was my suggestion, hopefully this can be accepted!

Kind Regards,

Neon

6 hours ago, OfficialNeonize said:

Hello! My name is OfficialNeonize

And I'm roaming down a lot of different servers, and right now I'm enjoying this server a lot. But I thought of a suggestion.

Buyable Sell Signs / Autosell Signs:

(Sell Signs) You can place these signs on your chest, and if you right click it it sell everything that is in the chest, so you don't have to go down the hassle of selling it by hand. These signs can be bought in /shop, that means the price can be pretty high, around 1-5 million per sign. You are allowed to have up to 5 in the beginning but you can upgrade the amount in /upgrade

(Autosell Sign) This sign will autosell the chests inventory every minute, that means you can automaticly get an income without selling something your self - there could be a thing to it that it sells it for 10% less than normal, so you lose a bit of money cause you do nothing for it to sell! These signs can be bought in /shop you can have up to 3 in the beginning, and it can be upgraded in /upgrade.

This was my suggestion, hopefully this can be accepted!

Kind Regards,

Neon

Hell No, this lagged the server and wont ever come back + we got sell wands.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived