New robot feature on SB

IIMiniQueenII

(idk how to say this uhhh) if its possble for you. you shoukld make a bot that mines for you. The player marks an area where the bot can mine. the bot has a inventory. When the inventory is full it will drop off items at the located chest. ofc this bot should have some kind of power so the player needs to recharge it every hour or so. so its not a total afk thinig. Also there could be a farming robot that farms.

4 hours ago, IIMiniQueenII said:

(idk how to say this uhhh) if its possble for you. you shoukld make a bot that mines for you. The player marks an area where the bot can mine. the bot has a inventory. When the inventory is full it will drop off items at the located chest. ofc this bot should have some kind of power so the player needs to recharge it every hour or so. so its not a total afk thinig. Also there could be a farming robot that farms.

Ahem.

1. This is really dumb and its faster for you to farm cobble gen by yourself + X pick with Autosmelt V and Haste III is OP.

2. A similar thing, well the same thing has been suggested and has been denied.

3. People would complain about it, because it will cost real money to buy it.

7 hours ago, arvidghost said:

1. This is really dumb and its faster for you to farm cobble gen by yourself + X pick with Autosmelt V and Haste III is OP.

2. A similar thing, well the same thing has been suggested and has been denied.

3. People would complain about it, because it will cost real money to buy it.

Ahem.

1. not really

2. yes really

3. it would be free and probably be easy to get

4 you're cool

5. the end

6. idk why I'm writing this

good response:

These 'robots' are called Minions which most likely won't be added

Archived