Suggestion For Money Convert Tokens.

KawaiiYTGamer11

Some people have less gems, and tokens, but a lot  of money.

So I think that we should add a money converter to tokens, it'll be better so we could get more tokens and stop begging for tokens from other people.

It'll be better, because I've seen people bully people on how poor they are, so we should add this 'Money Convert Tokens'

If this is a bad idea, I want to know why.

Okay all of you, have good suggestions and comments.

Transfer gems to tokens then sell 1000 tokens for 500 bil and that's how you sell them.

Welp if this was added.

1. The mining enchants like Explosive,liner and excavation would be easier and wont be as worthy as it was + if more players used Excavation III even tho we already have many players who mine, Dead might nerf it again or increase the price. (Not sure what he will do about it.)

2. The value of tokens would decrease really low and the market for buying tokens would probably disappear.

3. This has been removed and added many times, just please make up your mind. Either we get this re-added back (again) or deal with the grind and don't suggest the same thing again.

9 hours ago, WafflesAreGods said:

There must be a token convert money too. I suggest that, if this would get accepted, then we increase the price of every "USEFUL" enchantment.

just re-read my reply about people complaining that it will be either "too hard/expensive or too easy/cheap"

On 10/22/2018 at 7:18 PM, Star_WarsFan said:

People already sell tokens to others and adding in a conversion system will basically destroy the token trading system between players and since dead has not added it back we can assume something is wrong with it.

Good point.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 7:18 PM, Star_WarsFan said:

People already sell tokens to others and adding in a conversion system will basically destroy the token trading system between players and since dead has not added it back we can assume something is wrong with it.

^^

Archived