[Prison] Mines

Redstone

So in prison, from rank A to Z the blocks are ores and stuff. After that they are just quartz. In Avenger rank we get prismarine and it looks so nice to have a change and then.... back to quartz till Angel. The plotmines have endstone, why not change the block variations in other mines as well? It would surely look much better then mining the same old quartz. Blocks such as netherrack, nether bricks, etc. can surely be added. I am sure that this would make mining much better and less boring. 

yes.. I was in prison too.. 1986... they also had rank A to Z blocks are ores and stuff. and after that, just quartz..

and yes I agree, if owners werent so HARd working we wouldnt even have quartz, but.. i think they really ca add nether bricks and etcetera without much issue.. WOuld make mining more fun.. like back when I was 8 in the coal mines.. memories :')

i think they are quartz blocks til the end because when you're already in that rank mine, people tend to have the fly command already and so even when you're flying it's still easier to break the blocks. However, adding more blocks such as netherracks, nether bricks and some easy to mine blocks might be cool to add to the variety. Because new players tend to think they are all the same up to angel rank. They forgot the block price changes every rank just because its the same blocks over and over.

Archived