Ability to create crates in islands using signs

PS3_33

You see, i really want to add crates to my island so that i don't have to warp back everytime to put the items in chests. So that we don't have to ask a staff member we could just create any crate using signs! Here's an example:

Place a sign on a chest then type the specific name of the crate in brackets or whatever its called. 

[Rare Crate] -- Then you get the sign back and tadaa! The chest is now a rare crate! I just really want this so that i don't have to ask a staff member to do it.

As for the legendary crate, you should be able to do it without []. Because it's too long. This should also be added in prison :D. And one final thing: this should only work on single chests.

also this is my longest post yet lol

On 8/10/2018 at 3:18 AM, PS3_33 said:

As for the legendary crate, you should be able to do it without []. Because it's too long. This should also be added in prison :D. And one final thing: this should only work on single chests.

The prison part is kinda bad, since theirs warp crates and its easy access since its in spawn. But for skyblock lol, dead wouldn't even add crates to islands if I didn't ask for it in the first place. But still, I think its kinda a good idea for this since theirs allot of players using rare crates etc. nowadays, But i recommend only getting 1-3 Crates in each island, for less abuse and stuff.

14 minutes ago, JNTZ said:

The prison part is kinda bad, since theirs warp crates and its easy access since its in spawn. But for skyblock lol, dead wouldn't even add crates to islands if I didn't ask for it in the first place. But still, I think its kinda a good idea for this since theirs allot of players using rare crates etc. nowadays, But i recommend only getting 1-3 Crates in each island, for less abuse and stuff.

I think it would be cool if we could add as many crates as we want. Or atleast 10 max.

1 minute ago, PS3_33 said:

I think it would be cool if we could add as many crates as we want. Or atleast 10 max.

its still undecidable to add at-least 10 crates, since theirs Pros and Cons if adding it. Since mostly servers don't really add crates to islands. I recommend only 3 for a start, but if dead migrates it to 5-10 then its good for everyone.

3 hours ago, JNTZ said:

48 people had a crate before you lol

On 09/08/2018 at 8:18 PM, PS3_33 said:

You see, i really want to add crates to my island so that i don't have to warp back everytime to put the items in chests. So that we don't have to ask a staff member we could just create any crate using signs! Here's an example:

Place a sign on a chest then type the specific name of the crate in brackets or whatever its called. 

[Rare Crate] -- Then you get the sign back and tadaa! The chest is now a rare crate! I just really want this so that i don't have to ask a staff member to do it.

also this is my longest post yet lol

To be added - you will only be able to set a crate one time only - you will also be able to use a crate at the same time as another person.

Archived