New Crate suggestion!

Markieee

What do YOU think personally about this new idea for a crate?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do YOU think personally about this new idea for a crate?

• SUPA AMAZIN' (10/10)
    • It's neat! could have some changes. (7/10)
    • not a very good idea. try and have more changes (4/10)
    • MY. BRAIN. IS. BLEEDING. (1/10)

So. About the new crate. I've seen these vouchers appear in random crates. like Common, Rare, And Legendary crates. But what about a seperate crate for these vouchers?

Introducing; the Voucher Crate!

this crate will include the kit vouchers you can get from the Common, Rare, and Legendary crates. Wich include:

Coal, Iron, Lapis, Gold, Diamond, Emerald and Bedrock kit vouchers!

This would be easier for beginners to understand the way of getting higher tier pickaxes/kits.

these keys can be obtained by mining a sertain amount of blocks. (My idea was 10K or 15K) OR getting them from a Common or Rare crate.

Do you have your own ideas for this? be sure to comment them!

I comprehend  the amount of heat your profile picture displays.

ur pfp hot

Anyway, I like the idea of this, but there should be a seperate crate (like this one) but just for rank vouchers. (It would be very rare, of course.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2018 at 3:12 PM, Kenroytk said:

You such a bright spark B|.

nice logic B| 

On 24/07/2018 at 1:51 PM, Markieee said:

So. About the new crate. I've seen these vouchers appear in random crates. like Common, Rare, And Legendary crates. But what about a seperate crate for these vouchers?

Introducing; the Voucher Crate!

this crate will include the kit vouchers you can get from the Common, Rare, and Legendary crates. Wich include:

Coal, Iron, Lapis, Gold, Diamond, Emerald and Bedrock kit vouchers!

This would be easier for beginners to understand the way of getting higher tier pickaxes/kits.

these keys can be obtained by mining a sertain amount of blocks. (My idea was 10K or 15K) OR getting them from a Common or Rare crate.

Too many crates at the moment, if there is space for another one I will add this (maybe)

Archived