2.1 Multi :D So GOOD!

neilman26

1 minute ago, Star_WarsFan said:

I used voting mulris to reach that amt and asked demi when we sere in a gang he said it as legal

Yes voting for the sell buffs is legal, but getting more than like 7-10 multi is basically a rip-off to other players.

On 7/18/2018 at 9:24 AM, JNTZ said:

Stacking multiple sell buffs like multi is basically a Disadvantage to other players. 

May I enquire why this is so? If you got the multipliers legitimately how is it a disadvantage to others?

7 hours ago, yihern said:

May I enquire why this is so? If you got the multipliers legitimately how is it a disadvantage to others?

I mean by this, yes its legit but, the thing is, your still getting money more than the normal highest multi that is able to stack. The Highest current multi to get right now in prison is 2-3. Voting Reactions and multi keys, basically going over that is an disadvantage to other players meaning that you wanna be on top getting money, Yes prison is the gamemode to get on top, but thats basically abusing multipliers if your gonna stack them all the way to 30. Like the players who got banned because of that.

I think stacking your multi insanely isn't a disadvantage because the method of how you stack your multi is available to all players so how can it be a disadvantage. It would only be a disadvantage if they can't  do the same thing as you to stack your multi which in well they can ¬¬. This method is clearly using your brain to do more than others or at least this is what i think.

Archived