[Survival Server] Bug Report

lukas9446

logo_forums.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: lukas9446

What is the bug related to?: Survival Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

(The dates might not be perfectly accurate since ive been busy and some time has passed meanwhile)

+- 1 month ago:

During a reboot a bug or something caused all of our villagers to disappear. For us this included villagers from: 2 functional iron farms, 1 functional villager breeder, 1 librarian setup, 1 small cleric setup and 1 big iron trade (armorsmith + toolsmith I think) setup.

A couple days later:

Our breeder's and iron farms' villagers are restored. I believe DeadMaster restored them after another land member TickleMyPickle asked him. However, after that the iron farms and breeder were NOT functional anymore and they haven't been ever since. You can check out our base to see this for yourself: -23257 - 75 - 377 in the big world.

My guess is that there is a problem with these 'restored' villagers and they don't function properly.

I would suggest to consider my first proposal for a solution (to refund us by giving us some villager eggs) in this refund request: 

Thanks,

lukas9446

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dead,

So I tried breeding the new villagers, but it doesn't seem to work either. I'm clueless as to what the problem is right now.

All I can say is that the villagers seem to be going in some form of 'trance' after a while where they don't do anything: they don't move, they don't take jobs, they don't sleep, ... You seem to be able to 'reset' them be right-clicking on them which activates them again, but they always return to that 'trance'-state fast.

I hope this might help.

Thanks

I found it best to die and respawn way from the villagers, so that they all stop becoming still, another "solution" is to allow more land for the villagers to walk around, so their not as bunched up and just freeze.

(This isn't a permanent fix but it helps for the time being)

• 7 months later...