Some Prison Ideas

Hifensity

Idea #1: Withering Profits: *pickaxe perk* (Cannot be combined with Combustion)

You can enable this by shift clicking a block with your pick, and to undo it the same

10 levels

When you're mining, you can use this perk, but the duration isn't shown, so if you use it correctly, you gain 1.1x more than normal. With this comes side effects, getting too greedy results in two times the value of all money earned during the cession removed

Duration can be anything, idk what it should be anyways

Costs 125k tokens and prestige 2 to upgrade

By level 10, time should be atleast increased by 1.5x

Recharging takes 900+ times longer than usage, mainly so it cant be predicted. So every 900 minutes, if its at its most optimal value, 15 hours will lend you 1 minute of this perk, because people like Broncos can mine 15 hours straight.

Idea #2: Combustion *pickaxe perk* (cannot be combined with Withering Profits)

Enabled on a timer, starting from 10 minutes, lasts 6 seconds initially

5 levels

While mining, it can activate and make you faster and mine an additional 2x2x2 (Essentially Rage but with height to 9x9x9), though you stop to a halt after the time is up, and teleported out of the mine, 10 blocks above it like smoke rising.

Initial cost is 200k tokens then 200k x level, requires pickaxe level 150 and at least pickaxe prestige 1

every level reduces the timer by 15 seconds and increases the time duration by 1 second, ending with level 5 being 4 minute duration and 10 second usage.

Idea #3: Borehole *pickaxe enchant* 

Grants chance to make a 5x5 hole down to the bottom of the mine

5 levels

Costs 50k tokens initially and requires Excavation 4

Starts with requiring 25k blocks mined, -2.5k per level, to 15k blocks before activation

Idea #4: Backpacks *addition*

Backpacks should be added but with additional buffs and other normal things

No level cap, or capped at some absurd level

Starts with level one holding 20k blocks, 9 times bigger than an inventory

Can upgrade so you earn more if not using /as.

Money Bags-

Makes you earn additional money when selling from backpack

250 levels

starts with level 1 being 0.01% more, and costs 10k at level 1 (10k x level)

Token Pouch:

Selling from backpack earns tokens 

5 levels

Every 2.5m blocks sold, 5 extra tokens are added, because fortune 500 gives like 500 blocks, and 2.5m/500 is 5000, and exca mines 343 blocks at most.

Every level upgraded means +5 extra tokens earned per 100k blocks sold, so up to 25 tokens (May be changed to initial 10, and +10 per level)

costs 50k and 50t per level, and price Is multiplied by level.

Idea #5: Fortune 1000+ *change*

Fortune should be increased, as fortune 500 is getting more widespread and normal

For the change, 

Nerf pickaxe prestige to give only a 0.04 multi

Nerf prestige to give a .05 multi every 15 levels instead of every 10 levels.

Thats about all I have for right now, I'd appreciate if you'd implemented even one of the ideas, but I know I can't decide what is added to the server or what-so-ever, but I would love for one to be added,

Sincerely

-Hifensity

• Skully changed the title to Some Prison Ideas
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 12:41 AM, Hifensity said:

Idea #1: Withering Profits: *pickaxe perk* (Cannot be combined with Combustion)

You can enable this by shift clicking a block with your pick, and to undo it the same

10 levels

When you're mining, you can use this perk, but the duration isn't shown, so if you use it correctly, you gain 1.1x more than normal. With this comes side effects, getting too greedy results in two times the value of all money earned during the cession removed

This is more of an enchant than a perk

Idea #4: Backpacks *addition*

Backpacks should be added but with additional buffs and other normal things

No level cap, or capped at some absurd level

Starts with level one holding 20k blocks, 9 times bigger than an inventory

Can upgrade so you earn more if not using /as.

Pretty useless as everyone has autosell

Idea #5: Fortune 1000+ *change*

Fortune should be increased, as fortune 500 is getting more widespread and normal

Fortune is no longer RNG based compared to before where it was generating a number between 50-level which made it balanced, if a higher fortune was to be added then the RNG system would have to return along with having to nerf other multipliers, and pretty much makes the server even more worse for new players with a randomized fortune..

Archived