[Feedback] Commands

lukas9446MC

/afk:

Since this command doesnt bypass the anti-afk it is an almost completely useless command. Just allowing it to bypass that anti-afk would make it a usefull command that i would buy with an irl.

/nick:

There are a lot of nickname formats, and I would divide those into different levels that can only be unlocked with ranks. Further its just a good command to make the chat (at least seem like its) more alive.

/autosmelt:

Usefull command, but makes the autosmelt CE unnecessary.

Commands I would like to see added:

/autosell

/ptime (like /pweather)

Command that you shouldnt change:

/heal, /craft, /rename, /invsee, /hat, /fix, /ec

Useless Commands:

/afk, /feed

lukas9446

12 hours ago, lukas9446MC said:

/afk:

Since this command doesnt bypass the anti-afk it is an almost completely useless command. Just allowing it to bypass that anti-afk would make it a usefull command that i would buy with an irl.

I half agree with you there. Yes, it is useless because it doesn't do anything other than telling others that you're afk/away. But if Dead made it to bypass the anti-afk, what's the point of having the anti-afk system in the first place? It'll be for nothing.

I suggest here is to extend the afk time to those who have /afk so that it'll be useful, and at the same time it doesn't nullify the anti-afk system.

/nick:

There are a lot of nickname formats, and I would divide those into different levels that can only be unlocked with ranks. Further its just a good command to make the chat (at least seem like its) more alive.

If you separately bought the /nick in /donate > commands, you will have all access to it including the &k code. But if you bought ranks, I think it's Emerald or Bedrock rank that has access to /nick (below that it doesn't have the command with colors), and it doesn't have access to the &k code.

By the way, if you only bought the /nick in /perks, you can only change the name, no colors & no formats.

/autosmelt:

Usefull command, but makes the autosmelt CE unnecessary.

The AutoSmelt enchantment is better than the /autosmelt command when you have one maxed and attached to your pickaxe. And it has another effect that it gives you more ingots when you mine using the enchantment.

/autosell

/ptime (like /pweather)

/pweather is a thing. Only Bedrock rankers and above has this, although it doesn't work. I tried it myself it doesn't do much, but before reset, we can make it rain whenever we wanted to and it's only for our screen that it'll rain. In your screen it won't.

/autosell won't be a thing. It was removed twice now. Probably because of lag (this is the only thing I can assume to why they remove it)

Useless Commands:

/afk, /feed

/feed has it's uses. I know that /heal and /feed are the same thing, but /heal heals you too I know. That's most likely why you considered this as a useless command. But did you know? Whenever you use /heal your effects gets removed? Like when you have the Burnshield or Night Vision effect when you use the /heal they get removed and you have to equip your armor to get them back. But /feed doesn't. It restores your hunger but keeps the effects untouched (It's very essential in PvP).

Did you also know that when you equip a helmet that has Burnshield or Glowing or both and use /hat (while holding an item can be /hat) the effects stay even though  you're equipping nothing.

And yes, /heal and /feed have cooldowns which is 10 mins If I recall? But, if you are a Diamond ranker above, you don't have any cooldowns on it, you can spam them whenever you want.

That'll be all :) thanks for reading!                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Don't forget to vote and get cool rewards! @ vote.ultranetwork.me

- Just improved afk instead of complete afk seems like a good solution!

- I have autosmelt from /perks and not from my pickaxe, and all the gold and iron ores i mine get autosmelted.

- Autosell: At first I thought lag would be the reason why they wouldnt add it, but then I figured there is autosell on prison, and it would be used a lot more there than on skyblock. Doesn't it cause lag on prison?

- And yes I out /feed with useless commands beceause of /heal

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2019 at 6:35 PM, lukas9446MC said:

/autosell

/ptime (like /pweather)

Command that you shouldnt change:

/heal, /craft, /rename, /invsee, /hat, /fix, /ec

Useless Commands:

/afk, /feed

/autosell = no use

/ptime = You can just use /pweather <time> if I recall correctly