Diversity in Skyblock

lukas9446MC

Hey everyone,

Ever since I discovered this server I have really enjoyed playing on here. But lately I got a bit bored. I have tried to find out why and I think that one of the most important reasons is that there is way too few diversity in spawners, farms etc.  Before the reset there was one OP spawner (witch spawner) and that was it. After the reset Iron golems got buffed, and bow cactus farms dominate.

The only ways I found so far to prevent this are either do the math and make them just as well as the other spawners, and let the increased supply lower the value of spawners. And the 2nd one is to give spawners different kinds of drops (idk the correct grammar srry). With this I mean either to make money with it (like iron golems), to get valuable blocks out of it (squids and villagers dropping diamonds and emeralds) or different things like keys or encahntment books (witch, wolf and spider before the reset).

I have thought this through a little bit and I didnt find anything causing problems so far, so thats why you are reading this right now.

Hope u take a look at it.

lukas9446

• 1 month later...

Events, parkour, more quests, island level milestones & a lot more is planned to be added soon for rewarding players with more rewards along with more spawners are being added soon, they will consist of custom drops (not op ones though)

Archived