Reseph's Idea In Skyblock l;

Darrel

A command such as /spawners that displays the quantity of spawners owned by one(or by each island), portraying each type of spawner in a slot with a value either next to it or appearing while you drag on it. Can be useful for refund requests or just for curiosity sake.

credits to the owner: Reseph l;

If I may add, this can be displayed in /is top too just like before, I don't know why it was removed, but it was a good thing to have. So people will know much spawners they have, and how much their island costs or something.
In any case, This is a great thing to be added, so their progress can easily be tracked, and it can detect if they duped spawners or something.

• 2 weeks later...

to be added

On 2/17/2019 at 3:37 PM, Darrel said:

If I may add, this can be displayed in /is top too just like before, I don't know why it was removed, but it was a good thing to have. So people will know much spawners they have, and how much their island costs or something.
In any case, This is a great thing to be added, so their progress can easily be tracked, and it can detect if they duped spawners or something.

was un-optimized really badly as it was checking for chunks and every auto reboot the chunks would unload 

Archived