// (aka worldedit) for donors

PikChu

As more and more things are being released for free (i.e /lc now being 24 hr playtime perk), coal rank has been getting more and more obsolete. I have personally seen this on the server when I was coal rank myself. A new perk would really refresh the donor ranks and give more freedom on lower donor ranks (like iron and coal). Basically, we the donors on the server would like to ask for world edit.

i agree, donor ranks now just gives you kits , more pv and more plots only.

until elytra it only got the best offer is 0.7multi and it quite expensive.

If coal rank has some nice feature including worldedit until elytra with full worldedit it would be a blast and at least good donating.

14 hours ago, PikChuBakup said:

As more and more things are being released for free (i.e /lc now being 24 hr playtime perk), coal rank has been getting more and more obsolete. I have personally seen this on the server when I was coal rank myself. A new perk would really refresh the donor ranks and give more freedom on lower donor ranks (like iron and coal). Basically, we the donors on the server would like to ask for world edit.

This could potentially be a good idea, Great Suggestion.

/lc was meant to be given to all players, it was first given to elytra rank for a month then redstone, gold, then coal remained like with coal for a while - new commands are only given to donator ranks if there is a reset (for idiots: THIS DOES NOT MEAN THERE'S A RESET)

On 1/27/2019 at 2:44 PM, theendishere said:

I mean a new perk for every rank could be good (not /fly or /heal) like coal rank gets worldedit iron rank gets something else it would be cool.

/feed for coal, /craft for elytra would be cool

Archived