[Skyblock Server] Bug Report

SnotNinja

N2gm5oC.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: Sniizks

What is the bug related to?: Skyblock Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

I just discovered this error, apparently you can change the name with the anvil and you can not use the key after it has been used

/rename (Renaming works correctly, it's just the anvil that can enable those changes with objects like these)

Screenshot_1.png

On 1/8/2019 at 1:36 AM, SnotNinja said:

N2gm5oC.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: Sniizks

What is the bug related to?: Skyblock Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

I just discovered this error, apparently you can change the name with the anvil and you can not use the key after it has been used

/rename (Renaming works correctly, it's just the anvil that can enable those changes with objects like these)

Screenshot_1.png

I think it might be just in the game's code itself. I've seen the same complaint on numerous servers and yet nobody knows how to fix it. It's something like the piston and item frame dupe glitch. 

My money would go on the fact that it's just the game's code but I cannot tell u with certainty.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:36 AM, SnotNinja said:

Why would you even want to use an anvil to rename your key in the first place anyway? 

17 hours ago, TickleMyPickle said:

I think it might be just in the game's code itself. I've seen the same complaint on numerous servers and yet nobody knows how to fix it. It's something like the piston and item frame dupe glitch. 

My money would go on the fact that it's just the game's code but I cannot tell u with certainty.

What? This was purposely left in the game "&" is not what you use to colour codes on anvils - this bug can be fixed by anyone with10 lines of code lol