Prison suggestions :P

OuterRaven

1. Remove GEMS already :VVVV, put in fun ways of sharpening and unbreaking tools, armor and weapons, I don't wanna just sit there hitting my mouse like crazy just to do that.

2. add another currency like Topaz, Amethyst or you can just use the same name: GEMS but has another use, you can get these in /warp free while mining stones (maybe 0.1% chance,  you can't use a Token-enchanted pickaxe, make a special pick which can be used to mine this currency) this will be used to buy special and good enchants on /specialenchants or /se (the enchants is 1.Momentum (the more you mine the better haste effects you have) 2.LayerMiner (have a 20% chance of breaking a 2 block thick layer of a whole mine) 3. black-hole (have a 5% chance of creating a black hole to suck in blocks of a mine and automatically sell them, the hole will last for about 5mins)

3. Make fireworks an unallowed item, if someone holds it in there hand it automatically disappears (fireworks cause huge lag these days)

4. THROW AWAY THOSE USELESS REWARDS IN ULTRA, ULTRAV2, PRESTIGE,... CRATES I'M SO FRUSTRATED IT'S LIKE SPENDING A WHOLE DAY DOING SOMETHING FOR MONEY OR REWARDS BUT IT ENDED UP WORSE. WHO EVEN WANTED TO HAVE TOKEN AND GEM KEYS WHEN THEY WORK ALL DAY FOR AN ULTRA KEY?

P/s: these are just my suggestions, :V
idk if you can do that sorry

1. Prob will not be eliminated its a way to increase the efficiency  and unbreaking on your pick

2.They might add a new currency but will likely not add in that new enchant since we already have linear which excavates from 15x15x1 i think

3. yeah will prob do this since less lag for everyone means happy players

4.Will probably not throwaway the rewards since you can also sell tokens and gems i believe the current price is 1k for 500b for tokens and 1k for 250b for gems

On 12/31/2018 at 4:57 PM, OuterRaven said:

1. Remove GEMS already :VVVV, put in fun ways of sharpening and unbreaking tools, armor and weapons, I don't wanna just sit there hitting my mouse like crazy just to do that.

Simple, just don't use gems

2. add another currency like Topaz, Amethyst or you can just use the same name: GEMS but has another use, you can get these in /warp free while mining stones (maybe 0.1% chance,  you can't use a Token-enchanted pickaxe, make a special pick which can be used to mine this currency) this will be used to buy special and good enchants on /specialenchants or /se (the enchants is 1.Momentum (the more you mine the better haste effects you have) 2.LayerMiner (have a 20% chance of breaking a 2 block thick layer of a whole mine) 3. black-hole (have a 5% chance of creating a black hole to suck in blocks of a mine and automatically sell them, the hole will last for about 5mins)

Another currency that replicates what tokens does but with a different command?

3. Make fireworks an unallowed item, if someone holds it in there hand it automatically disappears (fireworks cause huge lag these days)

sure

4. THROW AWAY THOSE USELESS REWARDS IN ULTRA, ULTRAV2, PRESTIGE,... CRATES I'M SO FRUSTRATED IT'S LIKE SPENDING A WHOLE DAY DOING SOMETHING FOR MONEY OR REWARDS BUT IT ENDED UP WORSE. WHO EVEN WANTED TO HAVE TOKEN AND GEM KEYS WHEN THEY WORK ALL DAY FOR AN ULTRA KEY?

What about, don't spend the whole day for an Ultra key and do something else...?

Archived