New teirs for oregens at skyblock

Katelyn312

Right So! In the server Skyblock, I would like to give 2 Suggestions for Skyblock! So here we go!

1st, There is an /upgrade command which has the generators option, that option contains 5 teirs (Currently) This made us players happy to unlock the wonderful teirs that it could give us.. So now, i'd like to downgrade the 5th teirand also the rest  And Add 2 More teirs, This contains Quarts Ores and reduces the chances for cobblestone to spawn in the generators as well as the rest of the ores currently in right now... (That's teir 6) In the next teir, The generation for emerald blocks  Increases by 1% and so are the rest of the ores. This also adds the diamond block which has a spawn rates of 3-4% and the deduction rate of cobblestones.. That's it for the first suggestin :)

2nd! There are several teirs or ranked pickaxes swords kits, Whatever! The highest pick with enchants has X everything... so, I'd like to add 3 new teirs of pickaxes. First is a Bedrock named pick which has Enchantments of Unbreaking, Fortune, and Efficiency of 12. The second teir is a pick named Destructor Pick Which has the enchants Unbreaking, Fortune,Mending I and Efficiency 13. The last Teir of pick i wanna add in the Skyblock Is a Pickaxe Named Hand Breaker Which has the Enchantment of Slowness I , Efficiency 15, Mending I, Unbreaking 15, Fortune 15.  This pick is too overpowered so it must come with a debuff

And That's all For This Suggestion! Thankyou for reading this And dont forget to message me on discord or in ULtraNetwork (Katelyn312)

I like the idea of more tiers but I'm curious as to why you would like quartz ore in the ore generator. 

I think having fortune 11, 12 etc. is also nice since emerald rank pickaxes and above all have fortune 10 on the picks and maybe higher ranks such as ender or elytra could have slightly higher fortune.

Hi there! Nice to see you want some things to be added on the server.

There are some that I agree on and there are some that I don't agree on. Mainly because it's going to be too OP for the players. Although they paid for it, so it'll depend to the owners if they agree to them.

Your first suggestion is good. I like the quartz ore to be added there so that we can obtain quartz to make stuff with it (mainly with redstone contraptions). But to add diamond blocks in there would be too OP in my taste because of how it will change the game entirely. Everyone would be mining and get island levels easily, and make everyone focus on that. 

Then, to your second suggestion I like the idea but then again too OP because it would become a P2W server. I don't think it would be great for everyone to have that added regardless of the names you've said. I like them being added overall.

I'll add a few new generators, though they will be based on the nether type blocks

On 12/19/2018 at 5:20 AM, Katelyn312 said:

2nd! There are several teirs or ranked pickaxes swords kits, Whatever! The highest pick with enchants has X everything... so, I'd like to add 3 new teirs of pickaxes. First is a Bedrock named pick which has Enchantments of Unbreaking, Fortune, and Efficiency of 12. The second teir is a pick named Destructor Pick Which has the enchants Unbreaking, Fortune,Mending I and Efficiency 13. The last Teir of pick i wanna add in the Skyblock Is a Pickaxe Named Hand Breaker Which has the Enchantment of Slowness I , Efficiency 15, Mending I, Unbreaking 15, Fortune 15.  This pick is too overpowered so it must come with a debuff

There are pickaxes which you can get from the crates already, keeping the limit to '10' for enchants at the moment

Archived