[Skyblock Server] Bug Report

xXxToFFi

N2gm5oC.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: xXxToFFi

What is the bug related to?: Skyblock Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

So. in skyblock. i was think i need to play solo. in my friend's island all that gen upgrade are full. ultra gen till there and i make a island i need to update my gen. but what i see? all the gen are upgrade but it not coming in my mining gen. i think it's a bug... so fix it plz

Capture.PNG

2018-12-13_19.06.04.png

If you aren't the leader of the island and your leader is offline and then you try to mine, it won't generate the other ores only iron and cobblestone. That's how it works here even though you bought the upgrades yourself even though you are not the leader those are just wasted money unless you make your own island or your current leader gives you the ownership of the island.

Gold, diamond, emerald, etc. can only generate when the leader of the island is online.

On 12/13/2018 at 3:55 PM, Darrel said:

If you aren't the leader of the island and your leader is offline and then you try to mine, it won't generate the other ores only iron and cobblestone. That's how it works here even though you bought the upgrades yourself even though you are not the leader those are just wasted money unless you make your own island or your current leader gives you the ownership of the island.

Gold, diamond, emerald, etc. can only generate when the leader of the island is online.

^^