[Prison] Token Enchants Limit

BASTAMASTA31505

I think that there should be a pickaxe limitation

Like if you have a maxed out pickaxe then you must not be able to mine in smaller mines like in a, b, c etc.

Because it will become too overpowered and will not let the other lower level people mine in the mines with the people who have maxed out pickaxes.

I mean like everytime they [people with ranks of Rogue-3 or something like that ] try breaking blocks in mines such as A, B,C etc they should get a message saying [!]Your pickaxe is too powerful for this mine[!] Or something like that

This would greatly help the beginners who will be able to mine in the mines without some guy with exca 3 ripping the whole mine apart and refreshing it every 2 seconds

6 hours ago, BASTAMASTA31505 said:

I think that there should be a pickaxe limitation

Like if you have a maxed out pickaxe then you must not be able to mine in smaller mines like in a, b, c etc.

Because it will become too overpowered and will not let the other lower level people mine in the mines with the people who have maxed out pickaxes.

I mean like everytime they [people with ranks of Rogue-3 or something like that ] try breaking blocks in mines such as A, B,C etc they should get a message saying [!]Your pickaxe is too powerful for this mine[!] Or something like that

This would greatly help the beginners who will be able to mine in the mines without some guy with exca 3 ripping the whole mine apart and refreshing it every 2 seconds

I don't think this should be added, because people who want XP just go to X mine to get XP, who don't realize that having no explosive enchantment, but just  a regular pickaxe (600 pickaxe,700 pickaxe, 500 pickaxe, etc.) you can get more XP by just having a regular pickaxe with high fortune. Also Dead added a token enchantment which gives you exp in %.

On 12/9/2018 at 7:56 AM, arvidghost said:

I don't think this should be added, because people who want XP just go to X mine to get XP, who don't realize that having no explosive enchantment, but just  a regular pickaxe (600 pickaxe,700 pickaxe, 500 pickaxe, etc.) you can get more XP by just having a regular pickaxe with high fortune. Also Dead added a token enchantment which gives you exp in %.

So, you don't want it to be added but you give reasons why it should be lol & experience enchant is broken ;l

On 12/9/2018 at 1:43 AM, BASTAMASTA31505 said:

think that there should be a pickaxe limitation

To be added

• DeadMaster changed the title to [Prison] Token Enchants Limit
  • DeadMaster locked this topic

Archived