Skyblock Suggestions

logocomics

My suggestion is that you have a 2nd kind of currency and another one being that hoppers have some kind of special access. For example: the hoppers can select what item you want it to take or if you can upgrade the hoppers to make it load faster etc... another one of my suggestions are that more items can be sold. Like the Leaves,Bones,Nether Star and so on. My last suggestion is that you can get vouchers from the vote crate. They are as rare as an iron golem spawner and the vouchers are like: Afk Voucher,Autosell Voucher,Nick (with Color) voucher,Rename (with color) Voucher,All chatcolors (no Bold) Voucher and all the other vouchers... I just hope one of y suggestions get taken

1. Explain further on the 2nd currency.

2. Custom Hoppers might come back, but changed and they are already fast (you are probably lagging from your part or you are new, so you don't know much about this server's insides).

3. More items sellable? yes, think that would be a great idea like selling food (cooked or raw), selling wood (if its not already added) and more sellable mob junk which can be annoying.

4. Vouchers won't be added to crates, because it would make the donator ranks useless (+ it's kinda same on prison,but you still retain more pros than cons) + it's been suggested many times and still the same outcome "Denied"

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 8:53 PM, arvidghost said:

1. Explain further on the 2nd currency.

2. Custom Hoppers might come back, but changed and they are already fast (you are probably lagging from your part or you are new, so you don't know much about this server's insides).

3. More items sellable? yes, think that would be a great idea like selling food (cooked or raw), selling wood (if its not already added) and more sellable mob junk which can be annoying.

4. Vouchers won't be added to crates, because it would make the donator ranks useless (+ it's kinda same on prison,but you still retain more pros than cons) + it's been suggested many times and still the same outcome "Denied"

I think the same way. But I also think with the hoppers they could also add other stuff. Like arvid said, they will come back(custom hoppers) and the hoppers are already fast. And if you wanted to say for the second currency that they add like coins to get special items, then I would love that they get added.

• 3 weeks later...

2nd currency is credits (I guess?), custom hoppers plugin was poorly coded & unoptimized that's why I removed it - I have added crop hoppers where you can get from /chopper - do plan on adding more hoppers in the future.

More items from the farming section will be sellable soon & along with that more items will be added to too, vouchers will maybe come to skyblock eventually, I did recently add rank vouchers though

Archived