WHAT about a new game ???

mess_my_friends

yeah i thinked about why there are 2 games in this server ..... why this server doesn't have like 5 or 6 games at least like most servers then i thinked about giving you this IDEA ...... why not you make a new game XD ....... k let me give you examples k like ...GTA , skywars , eggwars , pvp , hide and seek , spleef , ground is lava , capture the flag ,  draw , race and bedwars ...k i thinked about why not making a new thing that no server did like it before so why not you make a new game k let me create a name and you imagine LEL XD ....... zombies' world , flood , pirates , the tower , ghosts , the devil , the killer , granny , MINI games , the normal world , glitch WORLD , virus , distroy the world , find the secret , the treasure , escape the monster , fast decision ,  baldi's basics , real world , the island , alone , the forest and the DNA     ....... wait wait wait or what about making sky factory of course you know it . it is gonna be awesome ...i hope you like my idea lel .......also i hope that you like one of those wierd games i created LEL XD ..... wish you best luck

The server doesn't have more than 2 games because prison and skyblock are currently being revamped and updated regulary. So the owners dont have time to create new games. Plus new games would cause the other 2 to lose players as it would split the player base further. We will also need more staff members to patrol the new game. And finally dead has already rejected the idea of new games multiple times.

25 minutes ago, Star_WarsFan said:

The server doesn't have more than 2 games because prison and skyblock are currently being revamped and updated regulary. So the owners dont have time to create new games. Plus new games would cause the other 2 to lose players as it would split the player base further. We will also need more staff members to patrol the new game. And finally dead has already rejected the idea of new games multiple times.

so .......you know that dead is going to add new games ............awesome BUT what will he add ??

let me try to think about it .........the server needs moderators k ......there's just 2 games .........owners don't have time to create games ..........hmmmm so why i know servers that has just like 3 or 4 owners and has like 7 games in their server hmmmmmmm........ wierd anyway where is the regular updating that are talking about ...what am i seeing is just fixing updates .......and there is no new thing ............ finally why do you love star wars  lel ....but i want to say something import-ant ...the ant ran before i import it XD

Archived