Boss Battles or dungeons?

Halilk22

i noticed that in prison or skyblock there is almost no pvp. so armors and swords is almost useless. so we can add some boss battles that we can buy from /donate, /tokens and /upgrade (cuz gems are still useless :I) about dungeons same with boss but we can buy key from /donate, /tokens and /upgrade and enter a dungeon wich is a prize in the end the harder it gets the better prize and if you die you fail this is my suggestion i hope this would be accepter

3 hours ago, Halilk22 said:

i noticed that in prison or skyblock there is almost no pvp. so armors and swords is almost useless. so we can add some boss battles that we can buy from /donate, /tokens and /upgrade (cuz gems are still useless :I) about dungeons same with boss but we can buy key from /donate, /tokens and /upgrade and enter a dungeon wich is a prize in the end the harder it gets the better prize and if you die you fail this is my suggestion i hope this would be accepter

This kind of suggestion was suggested but didn't have either enough detail or wasn't getting to the main point.

This is what i think can be tweaked about your suggestion.

1. You need at least 10 players to fight the boss,you get 3 random good rewards for the person who kills it first making the fight intense (you can use any gear that you have).

2. There can be 3 tiers of bosses. Knight, ArchDuke and King which will have seperate health values.

3. The bosses difficulty in tiers should be defined by their abilities and health.

Ps. It might be hard to code this/will take too long.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived