Factions

TheXTerrarian

I suggest you first don't use that format

2nd This request has been asked for many times and every single time it has been rejected for the following reasons

1. Too many hackers this usually leads to hackers joining

2. This will divide the current player base

3. Quality of the servers is way better than the quantity of the servers

4. The owners are busy on fixing and updating the current servers aka Prisons and Skyblock

Honestly let him make the suggestion.

1. I'd ask of you not to use "Too many hackers" as a valid argument since you're not even the one dealing with them ;) 

2. Factions could very much be a thing in the future if enough time and effort were put into it so you can't call it impossible.

3. Skyblock and Prison are still being perfected so making another gamemode is not gonna be a thing we'll be seeing anytime soon.

4, I do not believe the player base would get "divided" if anything it would just bring more people in. People joined primarily for Prison or Skyblock and I strongly believe they would not just dump the other two modes away.

6 hours ago, Unsanity said:

Honestly let him make the suggestion.

1. I'd ask of you not to use "Too many hackers" as a valid argument since you're not even the one dealing with them ;) 

2. Factions could very much be a thing in the future if enough time and effort were put into it so you can't call it impossible.

3. Skyblock and Prison are still being perfected so making another gamemode is not gonna be a thing we'll be seeing anytime soon.

4, I do not believe the player base would get "divided" if anything it would just bring more people in. People joined primarily for Prison or Skyblock and I strongly believe they would not just dump the other two modes away.

Well to be fair most of these reasons are from dead on a previous post on factions

A few reasons why I won't add factions any time soon: More hackers would join (it's basically impossible to get more staff/better anticheat, more people end up getting false banned in most scenarios) 

Prison idiots: Most likely most people from prison will come to play if they cry over losing a pickaxe or can't wait for something to release - they will most likely cry if they get raided

1.12.2: Prison & Skyblock are both running in 1.12.2 if factions were  to be added, it would most likely run on 1.12.2 if it was was to run on lower than 1.9.4 too many exploits would occur + an exploit with sending packets crashes the server causes people getting kicked (can't fix this, unless server runs on 1.12.2 (Obviously there would be easy solutions to solving this problem)

Maybe one day I'll add factions, who knows? i do

Archived