Factions

tokst4r

General Information:

I think that opening up Factions would be a really nice touch to UltraNetwork, more players would want to join and a lot would want to keep playing. There will be (if you add it) custom enchants, auction houses and more! Let me explain this in deeper meaning...

Pro's:

- More players will join

- More players would want to keep playing

- Easier to find hackers more efficiently (special plugin)

- Greater and better expansion of game-play (more tasks/things to do)

- Tests out the player itself (how well the player can build, find etc.)

- Tests out the staff members ability (catching hackers etc.)

Con's:

- More staff is needed

- Players wishing to use versions 1.9+ will experience poor-quality PvP action

- This will bring a lot of attention for hackers

- If someone gets raided, they wouldn't want to join back or make a new one (possibility)

- Plugins may be dismantled and will not function properly (this will ruin the players experience)

- Poor connection may affect game-play issues (bad Wi-Fi or server is to far away from the recipient)

- A lot of work is needed to make Factions playable and enjoyable for all players

Extra Information:

- Auction House will provide much more offers to players

- Custom Enchants will help or improve the players ability

- MCMMO will enhance the player to keep leveling up

- Factions will be rank-up-able (if possible)

Thanks so much for overlooking this suggestion, I hope that this will be taken into consideration. Thanks!

- tokst4r

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news right now dead and skully are focusing on prisons and skyblock and currently we don't have enough mods and helpers to have 1 24 7 on both servers. And considering this factions takes players away from both prisons and skyblock. So this is highly unlikely that the owners might make a new server.

Archived