add fast spawning in overworld

tjwordup

WHAT WOULD YOU PICK!!!!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to be a pvper?

2. 2. Would you want to be a builder?

3. 3. Would you have the biggest shop on the server

Add fast spawning in the overworld i think it makes sense to add fast spawning in the overworld becuase it just done make sense to add fast spawning in the nether and the nether dont even work deadmaster and skully should add fast spawning in overworld thats just my sugesstion!

On 8/21/2018 at 8:16 PM, tjwordup said:

Add fast spawning in the overworld i think it makes sense to add fast spawning in the overworld becuase it just done make sense to add fast spawning in the nether and the nether dont even work deadmaster and skully should add fast spawning in overworld thats just my sugesstion!

No, That's why you have to get alot of spawners to make a good grinder or something

13 hours ago, Star_WarsFan said:

Ye but drop rate is lower for villagers

True, That's why villagers are useless, They have a low chance of dropping an emerald and the emerald is like 200$ ingame

• 2 weeks later...

I remember the last time I made it so it actually was 'good' in the overworld when that happened with only 40 people online the server TPS dropped from 19.72 to 8.76 in a few a minutes - if you wonder why it works better in the nether, I've no clue but it works 

Archived